Job Title: Delivery Driver
Salary: £108.00 – £132.75 per day
Job Type: Full time, part -time, self employed
We are now looking for dedicated and enthusiastic self employed drivers.
Full-time and Part Time opportunities are available for an immediate start.
“JUST TURN UP, WORK HARD AND BE PART OF A GREAT TEAM”
- New Mercedes Sprinter van provided fully insured
- State-of-art technology to locate and deliver packages
- Fully paid Training
- Uniform provided
- Fuel card provided
- Bonus & reward scheme in place to boost your earnings
- Opportunities to progress
- No Sortation – all routes are pre sequenced and pre mapped. All you need to do is collect your parcels and you are ready to go!
About the role:
- Drives a delivery van to drop off packages to customers within their community.
- Commonly work 4-6 days a week.
- Interacts with our customers and the public in a professional and positive manner.
- Uses handheld technology to manage the delivery process.
- Driving: 1 year
- Delivery driver: 1 year
- A minimum of 6 months commercial van driving experience Delivery Driver is preferred (Amazon Delivery, Hermes, DPD, Royal Mail etc.)
- No experience candidates are welcome
- Must be holding a Full (Manual) UK or Euro Driving license for at least 1 year and a maximum of 6 points with no active IN, DR or TT codes
- Age 21+
- Able to lift packages (up to 15kg)
- Flexible to service demands including weekend availability when required.
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to pass a drugs & alcohol test
If you’re interested in the role and would like to put yourself forward please hit APPLY.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Driver, Delivery Driver, Courier, Multi Drop Drivers may also be considered for this roles.