Job Title: Senior Researcher
Location: Holmfirth, Office and on site as per project
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Holidays: 31 Days Per Year
Spirul are research specialists based in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire. Founded in 2006 Spirul, is passionate about intelligent research. We delve into the full potential of data, providing powerful insights, informed strategies, and effective actions for our clients. Our research and analysis enable a deep understanding of the past, empowering confident business decisions for the future.
Spirul’s robust and innovative approach to market research delivers a quality of insight that allow our clients to make sound strategic decisions with the highest levels of confidence. We are an experienced, independent full-service market research agency serving public and private sector clients throughout the UK.
Specialising in visitor attractions, festivals and events, economic development evaluation and brand strategy customer insight – our market-leading clients demand and enjoy a proactive, supportive and collaborative customer service and cost-effective and timely project delivery.
We select the best fit for your needs from a host of our data collection, preparation, qualitative and quantitative research, consultation, analysis and reporting services. Naturally, all work meets the Market Research Society codes of conduct.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Researcher to join our company. As our key Researcher, you will play a pivotal role in conducting insightful research, analysing trends, and providing strategic recommendations to our clients. The ideal applicant will need to work regularly at our Holmfirth office, and be prepared to travel the country with our teams to the different project sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a possibility to become a key stakeholder in the company in the future.
Key Areas of the Role:
- Assist and undertake a wide range of research supporting our project teams across our portfolio of work and projects
- Conduct comprehensive research on various aspects of the cultural and creative economy, including market trends, audience behaviours, and policy landscapes
- Project manage projects and teams in various locations to ensure that research is undertaken accurately and in line with tender requirements
- Assist in bid writing and pitching presentations to potential and current clients
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data to derive meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for clients and stakeholders
- Preparing and writing clear and concise reports summarising findings
- Preparing slide packs and presentations that can be delivered to diverse stakeholders
- Presenting findings to clients and stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their needs, objectives, and challenges, providing tailored research solutions and strategic guidance
- Setting up surveys and field work with the teams as required
- Desk research and evidence reviews
- Undertaking telephone, in-person interviews and focus groups as required
- Ensure that all public/business communications are consistent, appropriate and current
- Communicate professionally with all stakeholders to ensure that service agreed is delivered on time and in full
- Proven experience in a research role – conducting and analysing
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data
- Good knowledge of excel and other data analyses methods
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present findings effectively to diverse stakeholders
- Experience of business projects and experience of bidding for and delivering contracts.
- Professional attitude and approach
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Data Co-ordinator, Intelligence Co-ordinator, Researcher, Information Analyst, Analyst, Analysis, Intelligence, Data Researcher, Market Research, Research Analyst, Data Analyst, Insight Manager, Project Research, Project Manager, Project Co-ordinator, Cultural and Creative Economy, Economy Researcher, Creative Trends, Cultural Research, Trend Analyst may also be considered for this role.