Job Title: Transport Office Administrator
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
GC Distribution Ltd was established in 2005. As a family business, our goal is to offer a personal and caring service to all our clients and their freight movements, something that is a much forgotten aspect in today’s market by many operators. Here at GC we pride ourselves on the one thing we can offer that costs nothing but time and pride… good customer service.
Previous experience within the transport industry is preferable and applicants will require basic level of computer skills to then be provided training on our systems and also have a good phone manner to help deal with customer queries. Hours are 7am – 4pm Monday – Friday
The Transport Office Administrator will be part of our current transport office team. The duties within the role are broad and include a range of responsibilities which include but not limited to;
- Dealing with driver issues
- Covering customer collections
- Managing fleet of drivers and vehicles throughout the day
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain a positive company image when dealing with customers by phone or in person
- Gain knowledge of company processes and procedures
The role is suited to an individual who is motivated, confident and willing to learn.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience working in a transport office
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to take initiative
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Client Services, Customer Support, Customer Excellence, admin, office administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Client Services, Customer Support, Customer Excellence, branch administrator, financial administrator, FTP, trainee administrator, trainee branch administrator, trainee will also be considered for the role.